Please complete the form below
To get a ball park costing to develop an iPhone app, you don’t really need to tell us your whole concept if you don’t want to – a rough overview is enough at this stage. For example – a vague synopsis like “It is an app to enable people to find each other in one city and share stuff on social media – needs geo location, a database to sync data to and store, Facebook sharing, user authentication” would be just fine.
If you’re getting other iPhone or development quotes, be sure that you understand what you’re going to be paying for.
Our quotes factor in the following:
2. Concept development – help with further developing your app
3. UI and visual design – what it will look like – viewed on the device
4. Technical specification – how the app will hold together
5. Coding and build – the nuts and bolts of the application
6. Testing – fixing bugs
7. Marketing discussions and tips
8. Submission to the app store and management of the process
Please complete the following quote request – the more information you provide, the more detailed the quote we can return back to you.